Karahi Indian Cuisine Menu
Available Monday - Saturday until 3 PM. All entrées served with rice and naan.
- Lamb Lunch Special $9.95 Choice of one lamb entrée. Served with rice and naan.
- Murgh Lunch Special $9.95 Choice of one murgh entrée. Served with rice and naan.
- Vegetarian Lunch $7.95 Choice of one vegetable. Served with rice and naan.
- Vegetable Samosa $6.95 2 pieces. Crisp spiced patties with vegetable stuffing.
- Karahi Vegetarian Appetizers $7.95 Savory vegetables and samosa.
- Chana Poori $8.95 Chana and a poori bread.
- Aloo Papri $7.95 Lentil and flour crisps with potatoes in sweet & sour sauce.
- Karahi Non-vegetarian Appetizers $9.95 Chicken tikka, seekh kebab and chicken leg.
- Chicken Pakora $9.95 Tender pieces of chicken marinated in yogurt and Indian spices, batter-fried.
- Shrimp Pakora $10.95 6 pieces. Shrimp fritters.
Soup & Salad
- Green Salad $7.95 A variety of greens.
- Vegetable Soup $5.95 A traditional soup made with lentil broth and vegetables.
Poultry. Served with rice.
- Butter Chicken Makhani $14.95 Boneless tender pieces of chicken in mild gravy with Indian spices and tangy cream sauce.
- Murgh Chettinad $14.95 Highly spiced chicken cooked with crushed red chili peppers, delicately spiced.
- Murgh Coriander $14.95 Highly spiced all white meat chicken cooked in coriander sauce.
- Murgh Curry Masala $14.95 Chicken cooked in a mildly spiced gravy.
- Murgh Jalfrezi $14.95 Highly spiced, boneless tender pieces of chicken marinated with freshly ground spices and sautéed with fresh vegetables.
- Murgh Mango $14.95 Boneless chicken cubes in mild mango sauce.
- Murgh Moiley $14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken breast cooked in coconut milk and curry sauce.
- Murgh Shahi Korma $14.95 Boneless chicken cubes cooked in mild spices and almond gravy.
- Murgh Tikka Masala $14.95 Tandoori diced chicken in mild gravy and Indian spices.
- Murgh Tikka Saag $14.95 Tandoori diced chicken sautéed in delicate spices with spinach.
- Murgh Vindaloo $14.95 Highly spiced boneless chicken in onion gravy and potatoes.
Served with rice.
- Aloo Gobi $12.95 Cauliflower and potatoes cooked in delicate spices.
- Baingan Bharta $12.95 Eggplant baked, mashed and seasoned with herbs.
- Bhindi Masala $12.95 Fresh okra, sautéed tomatoes, onions and garlic.
- Bombay Aloo $12.95 Potatoes cooked in delicate spices.
- Chana Masala $12.95 Chickpeas cooked in popular Northern Indian style.
- Chana Saag $12.95 Fresh spinach and chickpeas in a blend of spices.
- Dal Makhani $10.95 Lentils flavored with freshly ground spices and sautéed in butter with a touch of cream.
- Malai Kofta $12.95 Cheese and vegetable balls in a special country sauce.
- Matter Paneer $12.95 Homemade cheese with green peas in a special blend of spices.
- Navratan Korma $12.95 Nine types of fresh vegetables cooled with freshly ground spices and finished with a touch of cream.
- Palak Paneer $12.95 Homemade cheese with fresh spinach in a blend of spices.
- Saag Aloo $12.95 Fresh spinach and potatoes in a blend of spices.
- Shahi Paneer $12.95 Fresh homemade cheese cooked in a creamy tomato sauce.
- Vegetable Jalfrezi $12.95 Sautéed garden fresh vegetables sharply spiced.
- Yellow Dal $10.95 Yellow lentils flavored with fresh ground spices and sautéed in butter.
All entrées served with rice.
- Karahi Gosht $15.95 Highly spiced lamb cooked with garlic, ginger, green peppers and fresh coriander.
- Lamb Coriander $15.95 Highly spiced lamb curry cooked in coriander sauce.
- Lamb Rogan Josh $15.95 Lamb cubes cooked in freshly ground spices and sautéed with chopped onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Lamb Saag $15.95 Tender lamb cubes cooked in delicate spices and creamed spinach.
- Lamb Shahi Korma $15.95 Lamb cubes cooked in mild spices and almond gravy.
- Lamb Vindaloo $15.95 Highly spiced lamb cubes cooked in freshly ground spices, onion gravy and potatoes.
Served with rice.
- Fish Bhuna $16.95 Fish sautéed with ground spices, bell peppers, onions and tomatoes.
- Fish Curry Goa $16.95 Fresh fish cooked with fresh coconut and Indian spices in highly spiced gravy.
- Fish Curry Punjab $16.95 Fresh fish cooked with tomato & onion gravy and specially prepared herbs and spices in mild gravy.
- Shrimp Curry $17.95 Shrimp cooked in a mild gravy with fresh Indian spices.
- Shrimp Korma $17.95 Shrimp cooked in mild spices and almond gravy.
- Shrimp Moilee $17.95 Shrimp cooked in coconut milk and curry sauce.
- Shrimp Saag $17.95 Shrimp cooked in mild spices with cream spinach.
- Shrimp Vindaloo $17.95 Highly spiced boneless shrimp in onion gravy and potatoes.
- Ajwaini Machhi $16.95 Carum. Boneless cubes of fish marinated in mild spices and ajwain.
- Boti Kabab $16.95 Leg of lamb cubed and seasoned with aromatic herbs, marinated in a mixture of yogurt and ginger roasted in the clay oven.
- Jumbo Prawn Karahi $21.95 King size shrimp roasted with mild spices.
- Murgh Malai Kebab $15.95 Succulent portions of tender white meat chicken marinated with yogurt and ginger, roasted in our clay oven.
- Murgh Tikka Kebab $14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken breast marinated with spices and cream, roasted in our traditional clay oven.
- Seekh Kebab $16.95 4 pieces. Minced lamb with onions and herbs, roasted on skewers.
- Tandoori Mix Grill $21.95 Chicken tandoori, chicken tikka, seekh kebab, boti kebab, tandoori shrimp and fish tikka.
- Tandoori Murgh $14.95 Chicken marinated in yogurt and mild spices, roasted in our traditional clay oven.
Old Indian style.
- Chicken Biryani $14.95 Long grain basmati rice cooked with pieces of chicken in a delicate blend of exotic spices, flavored with saffron.
- Karahi Shrimp Biryani $17.95 Fresh shrimp sautéed with onions, freshly ground spices and herbs, cooked with long grain basamati rice and flavored with saffron.
- Lamb Biryani $14.95 Long grain basmati rice cooked with pieces of lamb in a delicate blend of exotic spices, flavored with saffron.
- Vegetable Biryani $12.95 Long grain basmati rice cooked with garden fresh vegetables in a delicate blend of exotic spices, flavored with saffron.
- Aloo Paratha $4.25 Whole wheat flour bread stuffed with seasoned potatoes and aromatic herbs.
- Garlic Naan $4.25 Soft flour bread stuffed with fresh garlic and topped with melted butter.
- Kabuli Naan $4.25 Special naan enhanced with cherry nut stuffing and topped with melted butter.
- Keema Naan $5.25 Super fine flour bread stuffed with minced meat and baked in a clay oven.
- Naan $3.00 Unleavened bread freshly baked to order in a traditional clay oven.
- Naan Karahi $5.25 Super fine flour bread stuffed with minced chicken and baked in a clay oven.
- Naan Punjab $4.25 Naan stuffed with seasoned onions and fresh garlic.
- Onion Kulcha $4.25 Naan stuffed with seasoned onions, baked in a clay oven.
- Paneer Kulcha $4.25 Soft flour bread stuffed with lightly salted Cottage cheese.
- Plain Paratha $4.25 Unleavened layered whole wheat bread topped with melted butter.
- Poori $3.00 1 piece. Balloon bread.
- Pudina Paratha $4.25 Whole wheat flour bread enriched with dry mint.
- Tandoori Roti $3.00 Round whole wheat bread baked in a clay oven.
- Cucumber Raita $4.95
- Mango Chutney $3.50
- Mixed Pickles $3.50
- Onion Relish $3.50
- Papadam $3.50
- Kheer $5.00 Rice pudding flavored with kheer.
- Kufli $5.00 A specialty from India, thickened with milk and cooked for several hours, then frozen. Kufli has a nutty taste of almonds and pistachios.
- Mango Ice Cream $5.00
- Juice $4.50
- Lassi $5.00
- Pellegrino Water $6.00